Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hall of mirrored glass, where each pane shows a possibility - each a reflection of a different place and a different time. Enter freely, but tread softly - not all reflections are places of peace.

HomeDark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:19 am
Latest topics
» Image Wars: The Doom of Attention
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm

» The Not-Marvel Marvelous Menagerie
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Vorandril Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:38 am

» The basics of where we are today
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Vorandril Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

» Meow meow.
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am

» The Resurrection...
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm

» The Corrupted Wish Game
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm

» Endless Story
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 am

» HERRRRRRRRRP
Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeby Jalsinter Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Shoutbox

Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adiosToreador
Admin
Admin
adiosToreador

Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources Empty
PostSubject: Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources   Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 am

Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources WH40kRPGCover

Quote :
You are an Acolyte in the service of the Emperors' Inquisition. You stand in the front line of a great and secret war where your duty is to hunt out the foul stench of heresy, the vile alien, and the twisted influence of Chaos. You will tread where others fear, venturing to distant planets, ancient space hulks and the unsavoury depths of the under-hive.

You will never know fame nor reward, yet if you stand resolute your deeds will be whispered to the God-Emperor of Mankind and your name will be revered for millennia.

Dark Heresy is the roleplaying line from Fantasy Flight Games based on the grim far future universe of Warhammer 40,000 from Games Workshop. The Dark Heresy core rulebook contains everything you need to start your adventure in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.

So, you want to be a part of an Inquisitorial Squad. You want to serve the Emperor of Mankind and eliminate all threats to humanity. You want to bash in the brains of aliens, destroy cultists, and help the people?

Well, I suppose you came to the right place.

Dark Heresy takes place in the 41st Millennium. You can become an elite hand of the Emperor's Inquisition, focusing in combat, stealth, technology, and psyker abilities.

Running on a d100 system, rolls for skill checks and fights becomes a whole lot easier than the standard d20 (at least in my opinion). Your two best friends are your d10s. Love them, use them, kiss them, make love to -- okay, not that, not that.

If you're interested in the adventures of the non-space marine kind, this is your game!

Last edited by squid-ink-sorcery on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://squid-ink-sorcery.tumblr.com
adiosToreador
Admin
Admin
adiosToreador

Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources Empty
PostSubject: Dark Heresy Resources   Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 am

Dark Heresy Wikia
A general Wiki on all things Dark Heresy. Haven't personally used it, but I'm sure it has most information you need from the books.

Lexicanum
The Lexicanum, the main, unofficial resource on the 40k universe. Good for learning the ins and outs of the universe. Also has some information just on Dark Heresy.

Character Generator
A -very- basic character generator. Gives you the basics for a character, but not any sort of description on what traits and talents do, so you'll have to look those up in the books or possibly on the Wikia above. I've used this a few times, and it works excellently.

Character Sheet
A character sheet template that most of us use. The link should direct you to the PDF download.
Back to top Go down
http://squid-ink-sorcery.tumblr.com

Dark Heresy Introduction and Resources
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pen and Paper :: Dark Heresy-
Jump to: