A hall of mirrored glass, where each pane shows a possibility - each a reflection of a different place and a different time. Enter freely, but tread softly - not all reflections are places of peace.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:33 am
Latest topics
» Image Wars: The Doom of Attention
by Jalsinter Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm

» The Not-Marvel Marvelous Menagerie
by Vorandril Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:38 am

» The basics of where we are today
by Vorandril Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

» Meow meow.
by Jalsinter Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am

» The Resurrection...
by Jalsinter Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm

» The Corrupted Wish Game
by Jalsinter Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

» .......................
by Jalsinter Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:40 pm

» Endless Story
by Jalsinter Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 am

» HERRRRRRRRRP
by Jalsinter Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Shoutbox

Share | 
 

 The Resurrection...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thioris
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Hiding in the Shadows of everything and nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Anger. Rage. Hate. Things he had not genuinly felt towards a single being in ages, and now all of those had invoked themseleves upon a sole man. Enthlyi certainly had changed and not for the better. Taking in a deep breath and then after a long moment finally exhaling. "Yes...what is the plan..."

Still deep in the back of the mind of Thio, the want to simply dig another grave and throw Enthlyi back in still burned strong, yet he would never be sure if it would ever leave at all.

_________________
A Man chooses, A Slave obeys. Would you kindly remember such kind words?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those Red fairies...Your sacrifice was not in vain
http://nievedelimon.deviantart.com/#/d4sgmcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 am

Willhelm tapped Enth on the shoulder, and the lad moved to sit back down with wide eyes. The priest nodded in Thioris' direction- perhaps thankfully- before addressing the matter at hand. "The plan is simple. We are to locate the area in which the ritual will take place, and, mid ritual, either destroy his sacrifice or one of the creatures mentioned."

"For those who don't understand, the Devourer of Souls is using a very particular ceremony for his return. His high priest will act as a catalyst and a shell between the three elementals which will be used. Others will be supporting the spell, but their roles are minor."

"Knock one of these creatures out of the equation and the man will arrive in our world weakened. Once that happens we will be able to defeat him much more easily."

"The location is not known yet, but there are scouts investigating this around the globe as we speak. Questions?" The priest looked around once more.

Enth remained quiet, expecting something else to happen. Kalenjer did the same thing; then again, he was silent for this entire meeting.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quixotic
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 27
Location : Zenith, and falling!

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:14 am

The former mercenary had sat in silence since the mention of the fiends name; her forehead creasing, and her lips twitching back into a grimace. The eldest Crandall lifted her flask back to her lips without yet drinking, eyes scanning the room as the scene played out.

Enthlyi's outburst, however, forced the grimace from her features. She listened to the quarrel between the two brothers, gradually lowering the drink from her lips, the gesture thoughtful.

Slowly, as Kayler spoke, Melerna pushed herself up the wall with the creak of leather and the swish of chain. She flipped the cap shut closed on the flask, lowering her arm until the wineskin rested somewhere just in front of her stomach.

"Na' ta' be a damper on tha' mood," she uttered the words, tone dry as the depths of Uldum. She folded her arms over her stomach, eyes glued on to Wilhelm's face. She wondered, passingly, how much the Priest knew; "bu' how, exactly, are we s'posed ta' find tha' bastard?"

_________________


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUg1T1P1bEA

^- Anders, REAL ANDERS.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster."
-Friedrich Nietzsche


'A man who's pure of heart and says his prayers by night,
May still become a wolf when the autumn moon is bright.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jellyfishslayer.deviantart.com
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am

In regards to Melerna's inquiry Willhelm shrugged, "I mentioned before, there are scouts already on the move; and though this is not a masterful plan, any one of you could seek out the location of the ritual. So long as you do not start the attack prematurely or go in alone."

The priest clasped his hands together. "We'd need the man in our realm to truly defeat him, so his summoning is inevitable unless someone with an aptitude for interrupting spellcasting manages to ruin the ceremony at the right time... but even then, they only have a few seconds to acknowledge that it's time, let alone stop it."

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylertine
Puppy
Puppy


Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Awesometon

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Through curious blue eyes, Kayler watched carefully as the words came out of Willhelm's lips. She knew his plan now, and saw clearly how much knowledge he has on the subject. Still, skepticism did not pass as she didn't know him well enough. Sure, he had invited her along to help with his obviously righteous plan, but what was the benefits that he'd be reaping that he had resurrected two men and gathered a party for? Certainly there must be a tad more than just ridding the world of a black spot.

"Who's to say we will find him before his little ceremony is done? And how exactly did you obtain all this information, good friend." Kayler spoke monotonously, deep in thought as she looked over to Kalenjer for a hint on his feelings towards this guy. "Not to be rude of course, I as much as the rest of you would love to see this man dead."

She hoped her suspicions wouldn't prove true as she has enjoyed the company this priest has offered as a friend - no, more like an acquaintance who needed the Light's assistance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 am

Willhelm frowned; the expression a blemish upon a normally clear face. "Ah... that delves into matters much more personal than I'd like to admit; however, I do thank you for bringing this up. I would expect no less, actually."

The priest nodded, and, without a second of faltering begun.

"I have a few reasons. Firstly, and the weakest reason of the three, is that he has conjured a magic most dangerous not only to us, but to the world around us. To simply let it run rampant is disaster. That is why the Argent Crusade is working- unofficially, right now- to help us.

The second reason is; I knew a woman, not long before the cataclysm. She was a brilliant spellcaster and a mother of two. I'll not give her name, for she is a hunted individual. All that I may tell you is that, before, she was haunted by this man, and after consideration I want to keep it from happening again.

To anyone.

Lastly; I am not what I once was. Partially this is a matter of personal redemption; I do not personally know this menace, but I do know of what evil he has wrought.

I was, at one point, a mage. I had a content life and two brothers. Then, both of them died, and were furthermore wrest from me by my own... until recently, unknown birthrights."

Willhelm snapped his fingers, and the phoenix reappeared on his shoulder, only to flutter down and sit near the fire.

"In my own short-sightedness and desperation I made myself a stain, so to speak. This is a chance for me to redeem myself to myself. Is that a suitable enough answer?"

Enth shifted in his seat, both silent and- though he'd not admit it- intrigued. His eyes never left the priest, although one hand propped itself so that his head could rest against it.

Kalenjer was a different story. As Kayler looked at him, she'd notice that, as he always was in a crowd, he was nervous. However, there was a flicker in his eye; interest. The scholar was likely to read into this. The man's gaze occasionally shifted to the brothers, who he'd never met before- they were likely the source of his quiet anxiety.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thioris
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Hiding in the Shadows of everything and nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm

A simple nod was his course of action, "If redemption is what your after, then redemption you will find. And with that, hopefully, this woman of yours will be found and may finally be able to rest soundly, leaving the fear of being prey behind." He eyed the phoenix as is made its way down to the fire, before glancing up at his brother.

The though never came to mind until now, invoked by the words of the priest. He never felt what it was like to lose someone close before, save for his mother, and perhaps he might've been a bit harsh on him...if only a bit. His gaze remained locked on Enthlyi, "And your brothers...I'm sure they were great men. I'll be damned if I have to send you to rest with them without you accomplishing your goal."

Then after a short moment of, assumed, Silence and a grim look upon his features. "May they rest in peace."

_________________
A Man chooses, A Slave obeys. Would you kindly remember such kind words?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those Red fairies...Your sacrifice was not in vain
http://nievedelimon.deviantart.com/#/d4sgmcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Willhelm could only nod, donning a blank expression as he scanned the others about the room. "Are there anymore questions? Does anyone else doubt me, someone else in this room, or anything about the mission?"

Enthlyi didn't speak, a pensive look in his eyes as he sat back and toyed with his own growing beard. His free hand was curled into a strong grip around one of the seat's arms, though he wasn't tense otherwise.

Kalenjer looked around before biting his lower lip. The scholar had no idea who some people in the room were, and they were the ones spearheading the operation before them. With a sigh, he resigned himself to hope they didn't do anything wrong.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thioris
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Hiding in the Shadows of everything and nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Looking around, studying the expressions of each person in the room, "Well I think I could speak for us all when I say there are no more questions or doubts.". He waved his hand motioning for the Priest to continue. "Shall we press on with the matter at hand?"

_________________
A Man chooses, A Slave obeys. Would you kindly remember such kind words?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those Red fairies...Your sacrifice was not in vain
http://nievedelimon.deviantart.com/#/d4sgmcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Enthlyi stood, taking a look around before acknowledging Thioris once more and nodding toward the door. Then, he began to walk himself, this time a tad calmer than when he had stepped inside. As he passed his elder brother he muttered, "I must speak with you..."

Willhelm folded his arms, waiting a few seconds more before nodding. "Then you are all free to do as you please. If you wish to stay here you are more than welcome, but please do not make any particularly loud noises while here."

Kalenjer didn't stand. He shot a glance to Kayler and Mel but stayed put; perhaps he wished to talk to the priest further.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thioris
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Hiding in the Shadows of everything and nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:03 pm

A slight sigh of relief came from maw of the rogue. As much as he wanted to help kill this man and right his wrongs, he had just been revived once more. It was a time to learn any limits that there might be as well as see the living world once more...and perhaps indulged on a bit of life's pleasures.

He nodded, "Aye, I'll probably not be far anyway." With that he made his way out the door and tracked down his brother. Not a word was said, only a stern stare as he looked upon his brother,arms crossed, waiting to hear what might assail or grace his ears.

_________________
A Man chooses, A Slave obeys. Would you kindly remember such kind words?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those Red fairies...Your sacrifice was not in vain
http://nievedelimon.deviantart.com/#/d4sgmcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Enth never strayed too far from his brother, and once they were out in the hall again, he started to speak in a hushed tone, "Look..." he bowed his head, continuing after a few seconds of contemplation. "...Its changed. All of it has changed. But you're my brother."

He struggled, eventually meeting Thio's gaze. "I can't say I'm the same man but I'm not going to let you down again." he folded his arms, "You have my support... I just need to see Joucasta before this all happens. In case it goes wrong."

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thioris
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Hiding in the Shadows of everything and nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 pm

His gaze was locked with his brothers, a decision he might soon regret, "Of course I have you support, So you say...What makes you think I believe such words? Brother or not, your a coward and you'll need to prove to me your not going to run off again and abandon us..."

He sighed as he searched for the flask that he forgot to bring with him, his tone lacked the lining of his usual sly and perpetual calm, "Go find your woman...but if you not back and willing to lay your life down for this...then you better hope I don't make it back from this..."

_________________
A Man chooses, A Slave obeys. Would you kindly remember such kind words?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those Red fairies...Your sacrifice was not in vain
http://nievedelimon.deviantart.com/#/d4sgmcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Enthlyi nodded to Thioris; a chance was all that he wanted, anyhow. "Thank you." Something flickered in his eyes as he stepped back. "I should get this over with quickly." He turned to leave, but a hand from within the room waved and stopped him. Willhelm's voice interjected, "Your things are in a chest near the exit, to the left of the door."

The hunter didn't speak a word on the matter, simply nodding and moving on.

The priest returned his attention inside, smiling at the others. "You're free to do as you please- but, Kalenjer, if you would follow me to the labs? We still have some work to do, and I have some experiments in mind."

The mage hesitantly nodded, rising while asking, "...Experiments, s-sir? I most definitely do not wish to come off as rude, but you are sounding more and more like a magister of some sort..."

The priest simply smiled. "Well, not all of us simply choose one art to follow, mm?"

The two exited; first Will, and then a reluctant Kalenjer.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thioris
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Hiding in the Shadows of everything and nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:16 pm

I wonder what's really going on in his head...

A shrug to himself dismissed the though...but it was...persistent...perhaps this was a good time to see his brothers true intentions, as well as test his new body. He rolled his shoulders and there was an audible pop as he mumbled a well used phrase of words before the light seemingly bent around him.

In the light he would be perceived as a distortion, A blur, both very visible...however in the shadows he loved so much, he would be invisible to all but a keen eye and a select few spells that could draw him out. With that, the blur known as Thioris began to follow Enthlyi with a wide grin across his face...

Just like old times...

_________________
A Man chooses, A Slave obeys. Would you kindly remember such kind words?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those Red fairies...Your sacrifice was not in vain
http://nievedelimon.deviantart.com/#/d4sgmcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:02 am

Enthlyi was not intent on staying still. He went immediately to Tyedis' home, where he was reunited with Joucasta. She was critically ill, and apparently refused to sleep, but once he arrived she slept easy. After reassuring her that he wouldn't disappear, but also asking for her help, the hunter left for Shattrath's World's End Tavern.

He met with Melerna there, telling her about the reasoning behind the killings. Apparently Axhahn changed his vision and manipulated his memories so that civilians- or anyone, for that matter- looked like fiends. That couldn't be beneficial for mental stability.

However, the warrior proved to be surprisingly loyal- if a hint exasperated- and they parted on good terms.

Keeping up was difficult- Enthlyi was keeping his face hidden and his motives uncertain to anyone he didn't trust. He even fed into the rumors that he was dead; seeming glad that nobody suspected anyone was still alive.

As he was making his way through Murder Row, the hunter came across a shadowy, yet bulky figure in one of the alleyways. The newcomer approached calmly, although it was certainly not of Sin'dorei origin. The silhouette marked it as orc, and likely male.

"The master is aware of your liberation, thrall. I am here to discuss this liberation."

The ranger crossed his arms, inwardly tense. "He wants me back? You can't take me alone." Thioris might know by then that the younger brother's words were true. They had both dealt with larger foes than a single orc pawn.

"We do not want to harm you. We understand that past interactions have been... unpleasant. You took your own life because of it. The master is pained by this; he does not like seeing his allies in peril."

"You make it sound like suicide; and it was his fault anything happened in the first place!" Enthlyi retorted. The orc straightened and nodded.

"...But now that the bridges are burnt and your status is clean, we come only to offer a proposition. We know that there are others working against us; and they are doing exactly what the master wants them to." the orc nodded.

The younger brother scowled and retrieved his rifle, not aiming or firing yet.

"You have proven an invaluable asset to our mission, Cindersoul. You could avoid a death in vain, and live with a new purpose. The purpose the master will give you. We all, even you, want power. Join us, and that power shall be ours." Explained the orc.

There was a moment of chilling silence afterward. Was the ranger actually considering it? Mask or not, his expression would have been unreadable. The large silhouette waited with the patience of stone under arid heat.

Finally, the elf spoke up. "...Up front? You expect me, a military officer, to believe what you've said just now? He is your master, not mine, and without the witless pawns he's gathered in the living realm he is powerless outside of that damned tower."

"You have seen what has become of those who defy the master. This will be your only chance to escape a similar fate."

"I don't need to escape anything. Its your master who needs to run. I might not have much a purpose, but I'm choosing to survive for one reason- to hunt down that cloaked son of a bitch and plant a round between his eyes."

The orc grew silent, stepping back and beginning to fade into nothingness. "We understand that your decision has already been made. Your doom will be regrettable, but necessary. You will serve by feeding the ritual as another devoured soul."

Enthlyi simply watched and, certain that nothing was going to attack, went on about his business undisturbed.

__________

Kalenjer scowled, studying Willhelm from the corners of his vision.

The priest had given good reason to fight, and everyone else seemed to believe him, but the mage had come across documents about the man's past- finally!

Something was awry, but only after the scholar read his biography. The man had put tiny notes of correction here and there; but if all his corrections were true, then Will was not entirely focused on the fight.

There wasn't enough proof to assume there was definitely going to be something unexpected, but Kal knew better than to be gullible around such a powerful and clever man. In the meantime, he'd study these experiments the priest was looking into closely.

All of them could directly hurt the cultists, but it was a wonder if they would be used that way. A blade is a blade, and it will cut through flesh without discrimination.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylertine
Puppy
Puppy


Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Awesometon

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Kayler took a deep breath of fresh Eversong air and sighed in relief. A nice stroll around the peaceful woods would do her good so long as she didn't run into anyone. How sad it is to be afraid of her own magically-twisted kin.

She walked deep in thought, contemplating life's weird and sometimes cruel intentions. As long as she would stay true to the light, nothing harmful would come her way. Axhahn has to see the justice that the Light will personally hand out and things will turn out okay. On the other hand, she felt that everyone she'll be siding with has pure intentions- except maybe Willhelm, whom she was still unsure of and didn't wish to press on about -but is that good enough to stop someone so sinister?

"Light, give me answers..." She whispered as she sat under a tree, removing a few pieces of her dull plate armor to cool off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:59 am

"Kalenjer!"

The mage jerked at first, nearly slipping up in an experiment he was conducting. He set aside a few vials, a tome, and some reagents to stare back over his shoulder with huge eyes. "...Yes, sir?"

Willhelm was smiling, exceptionally widely. "Its time. I was going about my normal paces in Silvermoon when I received the news; the location of the ritual has been found." He rubbed his hands together, seeming altogether pleased.

"Did you find out when it's taking place?" The scholar asked, a tad more frantic than he thought he'd be.

"Why... yes. In those dreary woods in the Blasted Lands, it'll take place in two days. We're going to need to gather everyone willing to come along and set a portal to Stonard as quickly as possible." The priest nodded quickly, barely noticing the phoenix recently appearing on his shoulder.

"I'll collect them right away," the mage mumbled with uncertainty.

"Good, good."

____________________


Enthlyi stood in the woods, tugging on a bowstring and letting loose an arrow. He observed as it pierced its way to the target- another bullseye. The ranger smiled to himself, pleased by the accuracy he displayed since he was brought back.

Come to think of it, he had been losing accuracy while going mad. This was an improvement. But why was he losing it in the first place? The ranger lowered the weapon, staring at the target in contemplation.

"I do think I was pretty good with killing those innocents and mercs from afar..." he mused to himself, lifting his head to stare at the night's canopy. A shadow jumped from one tree to another.

Instead of retrieving his gun, he calmly prepared another arrow, not bothering to investigate the mysterious shade. Any questions where answered when it fluttered from the leaves and sat on his shoulder, preening milky feathers and staring with emotionless, dark eyes.

"I'll just be a moment," he spoke to the bird, firing again- testing his ability while something was on his shoulder?- only to hit home once more. "Alright, this message better be more interesting than the others." He tossed the bow away and lifted tentative digits to the bird.

Mulvrosh- the bird, seagull no less- contentedly stepped from his shoulder to his hand, allowing him to retrieve an almost imperceptible note from its lower leg. He wasted no time returning the creature to its first perch, allowing it to flounder a bit in the air while he read.

"...About time..." he spoke aloud, shoving the note into a pack and beginning to gather his things.

____________________


Kalenjer was tense.

He had sent messages to each of the others, in the most familiar forms as he could. He didn't want to draw anyone's ire. Simple teleportation here, couriers there. He still wondered where Will had gotten all of these resources, but that was something the scholar would look into later.

While the others were on their mission, actually. Something just wasn't right.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thioris
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-12
Location : Hiding in the Shadows of everything and nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 pm

The rogue inwardly sighed...time to make himself known.

"About time eh?" He stood a good twenty paces behind the Hunter, arms crossed and his sly grin across his face once again. The rogue, surprisingly, wasn't armed and still donned the clothing he was risen in. "Care to fill me in on something?" Thio simply arched a brow and waited for a response from his brother.

_________________
A Man chooses, A Slave obeys. Would you kindly remember such kind words?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all those Red fairies...Your sacrifice was not in vain
http://nievedelimon.deviantart.com/#/d4sgmcp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jalsinter
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 22
Location : On the other side.

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm

With a calm Enth had practiced in the past few days, the hunter looked up and responded as though Thioris was simply already there. "Hm?" It wouldn't be surprising if he sometimes just knew his brother was present, after all.

Mulvrosh hopped over toward Thio, lowering its beak at his feet and pecking something before moving away harmlessly.

_________________
Falsehoods peel away quickly like flesh under the everlasting power of a looming flame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection...   

Back to top Go down
 
The Resurrection...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reflections of the Past :: World of Warcraft roleplay-
Jump to: